Cotchery

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ontario Titan, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Steve Smith from the Giants is a good WR.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Totally forgot about him, why hasn't he gotten a contract yet? According to his Facebook, he's meeting with the Giants FO. He has 107 catches in 2009, and then got hurt last year.

3. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Man you guys suck at reading..I said something about him earlier in this thread and I think it was Gunny who said he had bad knees and had microfracture surgery on them..but then I've read reports he's ahead of schedule recovering but who knows how his knees would hold up..

4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

That microfracture surgery is bad news. Heard people talking about it on NFL Network. Basically there is no more cartiledge left between the knee joint and it's just bone rubbing on bone. Said it would have been better to tear his ACL.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I just forget things easily... Ask my GF haha

But yea, anytime an NFL player has knee surgery is bad. Look at Tony Brown, he was cut because of his knees.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using Tapatalk.

6. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

Cotchery is best WR available... the others would be T.O., Houshmandzadeh, maybe Donte Stallworth??

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think Stallworth signed with someone, Redskins I think.
    T.O had (knee?) surgery as well.

8. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

The main reason I'd want to bring in Cotchery is the fact that I worry about Britt's health. However, Wyatt tweeted today that Britt was running routes and looked really good doing it. So I do feel a bit better now.

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I think we could use just one more solid possession receiver on the roster. D Will and Britt could be stars and if Mariani or Hawkins can be a solid slot we could have a good core.

I'd love to see Britt, Willams, Mariani this year.

10. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

On August 1, 2011, Moss' agent, Joel Segal, announced that Randy Moss had decided to retire.

I suppose he would come back, but probably not for the Titans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar