Coty Sensabaugh -- Do We Keep Him (And happy birthday)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Nov 15, 2015.

?
  1. Yes (Obviously signed to a reasonable contract)

36.4%
  2. No

63.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

He's 27.

4th year in the pros and I think a 5 year college guy.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Okay that makes more sense.

3. 615nick

615nick Starter

We should def keep this guy. He's not a #1 corner by any stretch, but can fill in when needed. I'd get rid of jmac before i got rid of coty. Jmac gets #1 money and is #2 or #3 quality. We need a real #1 corner this offseason.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. kenny

kenny Starter

I like him as a back up with a back up contract. Fine at NB, but I don't think he should be a regular starter outside. He gets burnt deep too often. As some one pointed out though; there is not much safety help to be had.

That said, JMac & Cox have not been very good this year. I know that part of it is injury related. I am hating the amount of time that JMac misses. When he does play it seems like he gives up way too much cushion. It is almost an automatic catch.

We need some reliable quality in the 2ndary in a bad way. I have wanted to see Griffin replaced for a while. I really hope he is gone after this season.

The 2016 draft looks to have some nice 2ndary players this year. We have a lot of needs. Seems like the same comments we were making this time last year.........

Man, Webster really should not be in charge of this draft.

5. rekirts

rekirts Starter

JMac will be fine. I wanna see how Cox and him do when they're both fully healthy (if that even happens this year).

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I would keep Sensabaugh if he's #4 or #5 on the depth chart.

7. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

We need to be looking for a top tier CB this offseason; not for depth, but to start. Right now our depth is outplaying our "starters". McCourty is pathetic and grossly overplayed, and Cox is all or nothing (mostly nothing). Also, Griffin could be upgraded by letting him go and letting a plastic Walmart sack drift onto the field in his position.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

No, you don't.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This

Coty is serviceable if he only gets called on a few times a game. He's good on his feet but he has no size at all, guys are tossing him around most the time... Then we he goes for a tackle its like he wasn't there...

This kid has no business starting an NFL game IMO..

10. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Nobody in this thread has said he should be a starter. There's been injuries, and he's been serviceable. He's filled his role well so far imo.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar