Could it happen?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Don't count out the Giants. They exemplify my Lombardi equation :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Brian Dawkins wasn't playing either.

3. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

True enough.

Really, it's hard to count out any of the NFC teams. 49ers, Packers, Saints, Giants... all of them are good enough to beat each other.

Too bad no one in the AFC is good enough to beat any of them. :ha:

4. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Troy and Harrison were out there....no excuses.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I was at Legends in Shelbyville, met some friends, and there was the typical group of stoolers fanbois. They each drove there oversized Gov'mint Motors white truck with stupid stooler crapola on it. I enjoyed dinner but occasionally heard the idiots cheering. When we were done with dinner I suggested we go too the bar area for a beer. The stooler retards were quite loud as the stoolers looked like they were going too get in FG range late in the 4Q. When Rapinburger was sacked I screamed 'Hell Yeah!' drawing looks, but also a few high 5s. Same when the donks won the coin toss. When TP bite on that playaction and the donks won all the guys in the bar were yelling and high fiveing each other, except for the stooler tools who were pretty real quite.

That was 1 sweet beer so I had another. Good times!

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Way too much storytelling, not enough stabbing of Stooler fans.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Before '99 I had one USFL team while they existed (Memphis Showboats),one NCAA(Tennessee Vols) and one or two NFL(Raiders and Steelers) that i rooted for.After '99 when we finally got Titans here i for some reason went from loving to hating Pittsburgh.I can't stand the Steelers and they are a lot like Dallas where they have fans all over the place besides where they reside.I especially hate Has Ben Rapistberger and so i'm glad the clown and the old team was exposed like they were.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar