Could pets and humans be lovers?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PitBull, Feb 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

So I was in Cologne last week waiting at the bus stop for the bus which will take me to where i need to be and I see a cutie with her bulldog waiting at the same bus stop. I decide to speak to her since I had to be there for the next 3 days and really wouldn’t mind her companionship :grrhee:

Anyway, so I imagine the best subject to open the conversation with her would be something regarding her ugly dog, so I say “hi.. do you speak English”, and she says “yes”, and I say, “I really like your dog.. he looks very friendly.. actually he looks a lot like my friend’s dog back home.. would you mind if I took a photo of him with my phone cam?” and she smiles and says something around the lines of, “thank you.. I love my dog. Sure take a picture I don’t mind”. So I take a couple of photos, and we start talking about the city and what I’m doing in Germany and how long I’m staying and whatever.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyway.. after asking her of all the good places to go to, I decided to pop the question, so I said, “if you’re not doing anything tonite, would you like to join me on my night out in town”, she agrees and starts giving me her number. Anyway, half way through the number her ugly dog rides up my knee and starts biting on my brief case which I pushed down on him as soon as I saw him rushing towards me. She pulls him back with a quick tug on the leash and yells at him. He of course kneels down and continues growling.

She apologizes, and I take a couple of steps backwards and say its fine and I look down at him and he’s still staring dead at me growling.

So I’m left wondering.. what’s going on with those two. Are they boyfriend/girlfriend?
    Could he be more than just her pet?
    Did he get jealous when we were talking? Could he possibly tell the difference between flirting and normal friendly talk, because an old couple were standing right next to her chatting with her before we started talking, and he looked friendly enough.

Here’s another picture of him but I’m behind the glass this time incase he decides to attack again.

[​IMG]

I decided not to call. She could have rabies.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

[​IMG]

Considering the severe lack of a man sack I'd say that the 'b|tch' was jealous that you wanted to give 'mommy' a bone.

:duckrun:

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

i dont know.. he looked male.
    Could be gay.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Yeah, you shouldn't have called. Good call. What was her number anyway?

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

0049-i-love-dogs

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Hey all men are dogs, right? I'm in da house! :brow:

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

you didnt call a chick because her dog growled at you?

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

was she hot??., if she was, you messed up, lol

10. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Dogs are like children. I dated a guy who had a girl dog. She used to urinate on any of my stuff she could raise her leg to. She used to take dumps on the bed.

My male cat hisses at all visitors to my house. They act the way a small child would act toward someone who was trying to get their parent's attention.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar