Could the freak be back?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan4eva24, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Audioman

Audioman Camp Fodder

The fact is that JK was in a 3-4 defense that did not use his talents. I say take a shot and
    put him back in a 4-3 where he belongs. The edge pass rusher is the osl, not the de.

2. reo

reo Starter

Eagles don't play a 3-4.

But Kearse is still recovering from a serious knee injury. If he came cheap then I wouldn't mind giving him a shot as a situational pass rusher. He'd still be better than LaBoy imo.

3. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

Per Adam Schefter, and PFT... The Freak will be released soon. It even mentions the Titans as an interested team to have him.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

yeah, I read that too... should he come back I say we turn him into a TE and watch them try to cover him :))

not sure he'll be of much use on the DL

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

silly thought (had it for years)
    could JK not serve any purpose at LB ?
    he's only 15 pounds heavier than Fowler
    and is almost identical in size to Mathias Kiwanuka (OLB)

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He played a bit of Linebacker in Philly.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:bighomer:

8. reo

reo Starter

9. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Jevon Kearse

Jevon Kearse is expected to be released from Philly. I'm wondering if he'll get many takers and how much money he's wanting. As far as the Titans go ............... nahhhhhhhhhhh. But I would be interested in the 1999 version!

10. reo

reo Starter

its already been posted in the rumor mill but i'd be interested in having him as a situational pass rusher if the price was right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar