Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Could Titans Trade Up?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TheSureThing, Apr 23, 2012.

1. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    Shefter just said every team from 3-16 has interest in moving back in the draft...

Could the Titans move up into the top 10/15, and If so, who would you want them to pick?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $99
    If we move up it has to be Barron or Coples. I don't see us doing that though.
  2. gran54 Rookie

Wright
    Moolah:
    $97
    I don't see it, but it's the draft so we'll see. I'm interested to see how Webster handles the draft. It seems like you can never tell about us.
  3. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,485
    There's a reason teams are shopping their picks, cause no one in this draft is amazing. So hell no we shouldn't trade up.
    4 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $99
    I don't think we have to move up. There will be some good players left for us at 20. Dre Kirk, Mercilus, Perry, and Brockers/Poe should be there. And if we get lucky Barron or Coples will still be there.
  4. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,491
    I'd love to see Fletcher Cox in two tone blue...

Other than that, no players interest me. Plain and simple. I think this draft is going to be a lot like the 2005 draft. Oh, and there's no chance we move up.
  5. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,485
    Quinton Coples has got to be the most frustrating player in this draft. If only that guy had a motor, he'd be a beast, but since he's a jogger, he's only alright.
  6. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    I'm on the trade down bandwagon....

Trade down into the 2nd, pick up Janoris Jenkins and a few picks for this season/next season
  7. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,729
    Can I imagine a scenario where Coples falls to around 15 and the Titans trade up for him? Yes. Do I expect it to happen? Definitely not.

The Titans have no major needs and enough minor needs that they can just sit at 20 and pick the BPA.
    1 people high five this.
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    Would be stupid to move up. As JCBRAVE said, there is a reason everyone is trying to trade down. We'll have plenty of players to chose from at #20.