Could Titans Trade Up?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TheSureThing, Apr 23, 2012.

1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Shefter just said every team from 3-16 has interest in moving back in the draft...

Could the Titans move up into the top 10/15, and If so, who would you want them to pick?
  2. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion Tip Jar Donor

If we move up it has to be Barron or Coples. I don't see us doing that though.
  3. gran54

gran54 Rookie

I don't see it, but it's the draft so we'll see. I'm interested to see how Webster handles the draft. It seems like you can never tell about us.
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

There's a reason teams are shopping their picks, cause no one in this draft is amazing. So hell no we shouldn't trade up.
    • High Five High Five x 4
  5. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion Tip Jar Donor

I don't think we have to move up. There will be some good players left for us at 20. Dre Kirk, Mercilus, Perry, and Brockers/Poe should be there. And if we get lucky Barron or Coples will still be there.
  6. onetontitan

onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

I'd love to see Fletcher Cox in two tone blue...

Other than that, no players interest me. Plain and simple. I think this draft is going to be a lot like the 2005 draft. Oh, and there's no chance we move up.
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Quinton Coples has got to be the most frustrating player in this draft. If only that guy had a motor, he'd be a beast, but since he's a jogger, he's only alright.
  8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

I'm on the trade down bandwagon....

Trade down into the 2nd, pick up Janoris Jenkins and a few picks for this season/next season
  9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Can I imagine a scenario where Coples falls to around 15 and the Titans trade up for him? Yes. Do I expect it to happen? Definitely not.

The Titans have no major needs and enough minor needs that they can just sit at 20 and pick the BPA.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Would be stupid to move up. As JCBRAVE said, there is a reason everyone is trying to trade down. We'll have plenty of players to chose from at #20.