Could you even imagine if we didn't have Henry?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Nov 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Still love Eddie to this day. One of a kind player in his prime.

2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Henry is a great guy to have as a backup right now and learning behind a vet like Murray is only helping him in the future.

Dodd hasn't done a lot but when Morgan went down last year, the defense nose dived. . . that was in their minds with the Dodd pick.

Still half a season left to play and some of the young guys could step up down the stretch. I think this draft has a lot more potential down the road than any Webster draft...so there's that.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. MarcAurelius

MarcAurelius Special Teams Standout

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Fing Webster... still amazed he did not blow that MM8 pick...

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Titan Wrath

Titan Wrath Starter

I think it's time to trade Murray before he ends up on the shelf. What do you guy's think we could get for him?

• WTF?! WTF?! x 3
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I long ago came to the realization that RB's are not what they were duing EG prime. No such thing as a workhorse back anymore...now it is get a good one...ride him like a rented mule for 4-6 years and then find another one.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

conditional 4th

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

rinse and repeat

only Websters total ineptitude made this plan look silly for the last 4ish seasons...

still cant believe that idiot paid :cj:

just Fing stupid.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

We only have him for this season and next season. I am all for keeping him and getting everything we can out of him. That will help extend Henry's longevity, but I still really would like to see Henry get 15 carries a game.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

He and EG were on a radio show the other day comparing how tall each was, and Eddie said you can't use your hair...lol.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar