Could you out-coach Fisher?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Apr 25, 2010.

?
  1. YES - I'm 100% confident.

16.4%
  2. NO - that would be foolish

61.8%
  3. Maybe. I'm great at Madden.

16.4%
  4. I am a Klingon

5.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wraith

Wraith Starter

ha i'm going into computer engineering, this weekend i was keeping up with the draft, watching my spurs kick the mavs around, studying for tests in discrete math and Calculus 2, and finishing up a robot for a engineering project due tommorow, so i'm swamped by school but find time to keep up with sports,

2. luvyablue23

luvyablue23 Camp Fodder

That's cool, and you're probably right on the last part in number 3. You can still make money from selling your plasma though.
    In other news; I think I found something; sorry about video quality but only thing I could find.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5TzHbcXYwI4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5TzHbcXYwI4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

3. Wraith

Wraith Starter

i give blood semi-regularly as I'm O+ and instead of saving 1 life with plasma I save 3 with my blood, plasma and platelets, i just don't get paid in this life

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

beer/wine was the only safe drinking water for thousands of years of Euopean history. Anyone foolish enough to drink from a river would be lucky to only get diarrhea

this has gone on too long without mentioning Nazis
    [​IMG]

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What about the mistresses?

That might be the steroids.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If you are Christian don't you believe you will be paid in the afterlife?

7. Wraith

Wraith Starter

8. Wraith

Wraith Starter

Yes, that's why i said THIS life, referring to that knowledge

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

The alochol was used to preserve the drink so it could be transported, say with an army or for trade. But yes I guess someone with a handful of grapes could squeeze them into their mouth, but if they were to add water it would probably not taste so great - back in the day.

Anyhow just saying that alocohol intself is not a bad thing, abusing alocohol is a bad thing though.

10. Wraith

Wraith Starter

why flirt with danger, especially with things that are highly addictive like alcohol, smoking and other things, and alcohol itself is very bad for certain parts of your body, especially the liver and it slows mental growth at an alarming rate, and there are plenty of test to show this, I'm not going to try and convince you on a forum, though i probably would under different circumstances, such as face to face, it would be a greater insult for me not to try to convert those outside the church, as that goes against everything my faith stands for, and that is true hatred. this is a football thread could we at least try to get somewhat back on topic, I take full responsibility for how far off topic this has gotten

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar