Cowboys Coach Ices Own Kicker for Loss

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

I almost love to see Dallas lose more than the Titans win ... and thats kind of scary ... either way, those who dont have NFL Red Zone, Dallas lines up for the game winning FG with 7 seconds left in a tie game and drills a 48 yarder only for his OWN head coach Jason Garrett to call a time out (special teams coach orignally signaled to Garrett to call timeout but ultimately its the HC's decision you would think ...)

So Dan Bailey tries it again and its short ...

before the kick Dallas had 2 timeouts and nearly 30 seconds in FG range but a long one and elected to waste the time and spike it which also made no sense to me (could have gotten more yardage)

Zona wins early into overtime on a huge pass and run play for a 19-13 stunner in overtime ...

this just in ... Patrick Peterson is the next Deion Sanders and is a BEEEEEAST! I love that guy

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Patrick Peterson has been terrible in coverage this year. This game wasn't on in my area, so I don't know how he played today, but he's been pretty awful on defense.

He's a hell of a returner though.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You mean the Cowgirls?

4. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

really? havent seen a lot of zona but from what i saw he shut down bryant once he covered him full time especially in the 2nd half (bryant did have a big game) but when P.P. was on him he looked shut down ... even the annoucers kept praising his coverage skills during the game

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Just put it this way. Peterson will be the next great at CB.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I knew I should've picked the Cardinals. The Cowboys never seem to beat them.

7. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

I have watched a million hours of NFL football. and I have NEVER seen a coach ice his own damn kicker. wow....

8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

lol I saw this. Unreal!

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

What did Jerry Jones call a time out for?

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

hahahahahahaha cant believe cowboys did that and cost them the game... haha...
    *looks at fantasy team.... oh wait.. i have bailey on my team... awwwwwwww...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar