Cowboys to wear Navy in Nashville

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Sep 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Honestly if there was a time to change unis/logos, it was either this year or next. Lots of change this year so I could understand wanting to give the new coaches and system a year before "re-branding" the team. If they don't do it next year, I think it'll be a while.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I feel like the "Titans" could be a lot more intimidating than the flaming thumbtack and baby blue colors. I know we're doing red, white and blue for the state flag but if we ever had new colors I wouldn't mind gold. That kinda has a Titan theme.

3. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Maybe throw in a hint of red around the numbers/lettering on our jerseys?

Kind of like the old light blue oilers uniforms, i don't think that would hurt much, I mean, our colors are still the same, sort of, but with dark blue AND baby blue, and red, too.

We just need a few tweaks, i think, nothing huge, but a helmet redesign wouldn't hurt, and I'm not sure how to feel about our numbers on the jerseys these days. lol But I can live with 'em.. :p

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

The only jersey I care about just arrived in the mail image.jpg

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Did u really just buy that? That was a waste

6. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

No I bought it two weeks ago, it took forever to get here, but well worth the wait, finally time to retire the Tony Brown to the guest room closet.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What about your Rusty Smith jersey?

8. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Skipped that one, got a Peter Sirmon though.

9. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Wow, haven't heard that name in years.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

he will eventually get there, just takes his crippled arese some time

fishface refused to cut Sirmon and his silly CAP to spite fans. It would have been the smart thing to do, but fishface took care of his buddies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar