Cowhead gone?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lone Star

Lone Star Starter

Today on the local sports talk show Chris Landry said Cowher would likely sit out a year or so and wait for a mega deal from another team.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Cardinals, Falcons, Raiders, Dolphins, Steelers- wow. I thought this was supposed to be a "slow" year for HC changes.

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Thats sad.. as much as i hate to admit it, I've always considered him as one of the brightest faces in the NFL.

Hasen't he been with the steelers close to 15 yrs?
    I hope he comes back out of retirement soon.

The good news is that Jeff Fisher has now become the NFL's longest-tenured coach with his current team.

4. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Good. After seeing him on every channel for the past 90 years you get kind of sick of him. I live about 45 minutes from Pittsburgh so all I hear is "Big Ben this, Willie did that, Coach Cowher has a huge chin!" No matter what NFL team you like, they will always be considered crap if you live in my area because they don't amount to the Steelers.You get kind of sick of it after awhile. So goodbye Coach!, hope your team sucks for another 90 years!

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I'm sure the Pittburgh fans will learn to take it on the chin and move on....

7. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

one bad yr after the bowl then he leaves, they will bouce back next yr im sure, they have a decent team just had a few probs. the nfl lost a few good coaches this yr. hopefully they can re stock.

8. metal957

metal957 Starter

I'm kind of dissapointed in a way. Even though Cowher and the titans have had their differences we have always had amazing battles with them and him leading them into battle. You have to respect him for the coach and the man he has been. Hope to see him back again soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar