Smack Craigslist opportunity for NFL QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Yes...yes they do. Never held a grudge against the Texans until their butthole fans started making remarks on this site last year. They can all eat Shiza!

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I agree, I expected them to be Aholes but the chief fans got to me this year but I laugh it off now with the fact that they won't even win the division. so you gonna apply for the browns qb job? lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea I seriously never once cared about the Texans or hated them until their garbage ass fans came in here to run their mouth at the first sign of success. I liked the Texans because they were always a free W for the longest time.

But as soon as we hit 0-2 after losing to Houston in 2009 - that's when all the chumps decided to run their mouth. And they continued to do so that entire season until we beat them in Houston and spoiled their playoff hopes.

Then in 2010 they (and ESPN's dumbazz employees) were convinced they were a Super Bowl contender... finished 6-10.

I mean really since 2009 the boner for the Texans grew in length every day until it finally burst a couple weeks ago.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

IDk where they get some of these analysts but some of them are just really stupid with what they say and their predictions. I follow espn a little less these days but i love these funny stories that sometimes pop up

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If you ever want a good laugh... http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings/_/year/2010/week/3

Texans = 2-0... 3rd best team in the NFL. lmao

But it depressed me to look just how hight we got on that power ranking after starting 5-2 (with the #1 scoring offense and #1 scoring defense) only to lose 8 of our last 9.

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

^ That was a good laugh especially with what was wrote: "They have two wins that mean more than a 2-0 record (Kuharsky)"

How can 2 wins mean more than 2 wins lol, just plain stupid. 2010 started out promising but went straight down the tubes with a huge thanks to the diva and a fish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar