Crazy but what if

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Yossarian, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

if somehow we could land Jerry Porter or even Randy Moss from the Raiders (both of which are unhappy) .. not sure what the compensation would be .. but both have that "playmaker" attribute to them..

.. hurl your insults this way.. i can take it

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

porter has never had a 1000 yard year. even bennett has done that.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

true.. in 2004 he had 998.. clost but no cigar.. has he ever been featured as the number 1 guy?

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i dont think so, but with moss on the other side you would think he should be able to exploit single coverage.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

they need a QB to do that though.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

yeah.. he had 942 with the raiders last year in moss's first year and i'm thinking they switched the qb between Tuiasosopo and collins...maybe with a more stable qb situation he would be at his optimum.. if he keeps a cool head of course

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Porter was the main back the last two seasons. He was injured this season and did well last season. You have to remember he had Collins as his QB. He still pulled in allot of rec. Collins dump off guy. 70+ rec if I recall correctly. Still I would rather have Moss. He is not really what the team needs in attitude but he has calmed over the years and a WR who could help Young out would be nice too. Jones and some of our young rec would probably benefit.

8. well u can cross randy moss off the list, cause fisher already said weeks ago that he wasnt going to have randy moss on the team said that he wasnt interested in him at all, saw in in a press conference

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

he should be interested in him..

His behaviour is noticably better and he has the skills. If he gets pumped up on our team we can expect to see some amazing catches out of him. That would open up our ground game a little better as well.

Unless we're able to draft one of the top WRs in the draft, JF should consider him. It would truely suck having to put up with inconsistent receivers again in 07.

10. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

No thanks. Randy Moss shows nothing anymore, no fire in his belly. Jerry Porter is 28/29 now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar