Crazy but what if

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Yossarian, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

:ha: No it isn't, but one players track record here is enough for me....
    :barf:Kerry Collins

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Could go either way...but I think we resign everyone. We have plenty of receivers, including Orr.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

we need good receivers, not bodies.

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I am sure Bud and Reese appreciate your input. Keep up the good work.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Don't get angry now.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I second that...

7. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

I may sound like a crazy person, but I actually see Wade making a run for a starting job next season. Young and Wade just seem to have that chemistry. Plus, he doesn't drop balls as much as Bennett. However, Wade may be in the best position right now flying under most teams' radars as a 3rd. I think that our draft picks will be based around OLs early and some DBs and maybe a RB late (if any). The Titans are pretty much set at WR and have plenty of talent there. Givens hasn't really played much to show what he will bring to this team, but hopefully next season he will provide evidence of a great FA move. Playmakers are emerging every week and I don't expect it to stop.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:werd:

We could keep Wade for cheap, although I think he is suited to the slot I think he is a key part to the passing game.

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Wade is definitely coming into his own.. I agree with Gunny, Wade plays his best when lined up in the slot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar