Crazy Week 14 in the NFL...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Just watching the results come in today...

Colts get blasted by the Jags 44-17, dropping them 3 of their last 4...
    New England gets shut out 21-0 by Miami...
    Denver loses to San Diego 48-20...
    Seattle loses in a close game, but to ARIZONA...
    and at the moment Dallas is down 42-17...

Three supposedly strong playoff teams, four of which got BLASTED today. You see playoff teams losing late in the year sometimes, but it's usually a couple of weeks from now when they're resting their starters. I don't remember seeing a day like this in the last four or five years. Isn't this a crazy day for the NFL?

Sorry for a strange thread, but I was really impressed by the surprises today. I also think it's amazing how few really solid teams are out there. I don't think any of the losing teams mentioned above today can really be considered contenders at this point. Maybe Seattle, but only because it's the NFC.

That leaves Baltimore and San Diego as the front runners... I think Baltimore is good, but their lack of offense is going to trip them up at some point.

You can say one game is one game, but some of these teams took a beating today. Power rankings are going to be mighty interesting this week.

Also note, the AFC has 16 more wins than the NFC at this point, which is a crazy difference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar