Cris Collinsworth cussing on Madden?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RavensShallBurn, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I can't stand Collinsworth, I realllllly mean that. WHY on Earth EA chose him is beyond me. Gruden should be on Madden calling the games. That's a football personality I like.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Here's another crazy thing on Madden that happened to me a couple months ago... and again, you all will likely not believe me. I have no proof, so I guess that means it didn't happen. I've never understood the whole "pics or it didn't happen" deal. I really doubt the regular poster is just going to make something up for the hell of it.

Anyways... I'm pretty sure I set a world record for the fastest score in a Madden video game of all time. I've searched and searched, but never really found anything that showed the quickest score.

I scored within 4 seconds of the game. :yes: I swear on my mother's grave. I know what you're thinking... it's simply impossible. It takes around 12-14 seconds to return a kickoff. The NFL record for the fastest score was (I believe) 7 seconds when the Eagles tried to surprise the Cowboys with an onside kick... the Cowboys dude caught it and took it to the house, scoring with 14:53 on the clock.

Here's what happened... I'm playing an online, ranked match (7 minute quarters). I kickoff and the wind carries the ball out of the back of the endzone. No time runs off. So, (I forgot exactly what team I was playing), my opponent snaps the ball, immediately throwing to the flat... David Thornton gets a pick 6. 6:56 remaining. I don't think it's possible to score faster than that, so I'm pretty sure that's a record... it's a damn shame I don't have proof because even some of my friends don't believe me. Dammit, it happened though. I don't make this **** up. I like to think that I'm creative, but I'm not that creative.

3. RavensShallBurn

Also... I think my favorite Collinsworth quote has to be when he's talking about kick returns and he says something like: "When the returner gets the ball, he sees the hole, but he needs to start running away from the hole, so the other team doesn't know where the hole is, and then at the last minute make a break for the hole. Does that make sense?"

Cris, we get what you're saying. The fact is, you're just a turd. No way around it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

Lol thorton is slow as doodoo, longest 4 seconds of your life but I believe you, the sh**ting me quote I think you are just hearing things bud. Haha

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

I wish I cold choke Collinsworth sometimes.

6. RavensShallBurn

Call me crazy, guys, but I just heard this MoFo say the same thing.

I have since heard him say "kidding me" multiple times since the first time I heard him say "$hitting me". This was a different dialogue.

It's one of two things... either there are two different "You've got to be kidding me" dialogues and one sounds like "$hitting me" or he's really cussing.

This time the guy I was playing against missed a 28 yard field goal when Cris freaked out.

7. JCBRAVE

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nkDOGk1-NTA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nkDOGk1-NTA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

8. RavensShallBurn

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :ha: :rotfl:

9. JCBRAVE

A little off track, but here's another close one LOL.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bGdCeMayUjk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bGdCeMayUjk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

10. RavensShallBurn

I've seen that one before. lol

I posted the one a month ago or so with Meril Hoge saying "digger", but it sounded like the N word.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar