Critiquing Titans Coaching Staff And GM Overall Performance In 2011 And Beyond

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Nov 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Locker brings the best out of our WR's, they know they have to step up every play.

With Hasselbeck they somehow think he can do it all, and they can hang around.

I've never seen our WR's hustle the way they did last week with Locker in at QB.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

You know we have the same record as the J-E-T-S?

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Lavelle Hawkins, is that you?

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I guess I'm the only one in Palmer's corner.

I think with a running game this offense could be pretty good. We're the best in the league when it comes to redzone efficiency.

5. JCBRAVE

You're not alone, I'm still supportive of Palmer.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm confused what Palmer is supposed to do with this offense, get off his back.

Hass is a drop back QB who doesn't run so hard to get creative there, CJ is sucking, the OL needs work, and oh one of the best WR's in the game is out for the season. Waiting...

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

i wish the giants had not drafted jason pierre paul. fisher was sold on him. hes way better than what we got in morgan.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Remember that this is pretty much Morgan's rookie year. He's a major talent, I have confidence he'll adjust. He still thinks his moves work like they did in the ACC, he'll adjust.

Ayers and McCarthy are the future at LB, Finnegan is back and Verner/McCourty combo is working for right now, we have some promise on DL but need another player or two. Griffin is pretty good but we need a new SS.

9. JCBRAVE

Those f-er's always snatch our guy right out from under us in the draft. First Nicks then JPP. I'm happy with Britt and Morgan. Sure their production could be better, but they're both good and great in their own ways.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

You aren't. People just want to define the guy after his first 10 games in a shortened offseason. The passing game looks miraculous compared to previous seasons and I'm not sure what Palmer can do to make the interior O-line not suck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar