Cromartie

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Oct 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

but his name is Antonio Cromartie...

2. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

He meets the team requirements for a coaching position, he's played in the NFL.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Still better than McCain and Blake. I'm with @Titans Eternal, sign his ass.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Cromartie was washed up 2 years ago. The man is beyond done. Laughable that he was on the field last week.

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

A 42 (or 62 for that matter) version of Cromartie is better than Cox and everyone lower on the DB depth chart.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

No. You definitely haven't watched him play recently. You might be better than him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Cox has 2 INTs on the season. 1 clinched our only win this season. He's not good, but he's not as bad as we make him out to be. He won a lot of battles vs Hopkins last week. Some of the ball placement was poor, but if he was as bad as some make him out to be, Hopkins would have torched him

8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

He's also a large part of the reason we've been down for Mariota to need to make magic at the end of games. Cox is garbage.
    As far as Cromartie goes, I'm only semi kidding on the signing of him. I agree he's well past his prime, with that, could he still compete with McCain or Blake? Probably, but with very little, if any upgrade, why bother.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Cox is miscast as a #2 CB. In reality, he's a middle of the pack slot CB. I bet a lot of teams have worse starting slot CBs than Cox.
    Bringing in Cromartie would be a total joke.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Nope.

He and his 12 kids can go **** themselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar