Culture is as culture does

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GoT, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

love it.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

It is the only Nashville date for the "The Drunk, High and Unemployed Tour"

The "Ricky, Julian and Bubbles Community Service Variety Show" never came anywhere near here - lol

I will say this, I invite my friends over too watch some TPB eat pepperoni and drink beer in the detached garage. It really don't get much better, other than a Titan home win.

I wish I knew some TPAC season ticket holders I would love too trade up. I am guessing that this show might not be the average TPAC members style of entertainment.

[​IMG]
    "propane, propane!' - Jim Lahey

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I wonder if Bubbles will sing Liquor and Whores? Damn.. i really might have to go to this.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I'll be wearing my Sunnyvale 'A' #99 Bubbles sweater

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

just got back from the show, went too the Beer Sellar to let traffic clear out - yeah right :lol:

anyway Liquor & Whores was saved for after intermission. Overall Im glad I got off my arse and went too the show, but if you are not a TPB fan then it would be wasted on you, no pun intended. If you are a TPB fan then the live performance was not too be missed

As an aside I was a bit of an audience celebrity as I was wearing my Sunnyvale Bubbles 'A' #99 sweater, and yes you would have too be a fan too know what that is. Suffice it too say I was getting H5s from strangers on the street. Brothers of the faith and what not - lol

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/h90oxDBFLA0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is more a proof of concept thing, but still gets the flavor across

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar