I don't know if this is true or not, but one cap guru told me that we currently sit $500,000 under the cap. I assume this number includes the current amount held by #9, and his current contract. If true, then we virtually have zero money available to sign our picks. That is until we restructure/cut McNair, and possibly restructure a few others, (Sirmon, et al) The Ravens have stated that they have all the leverage in the McNair trade/release saga, which they do if the above is true. If we wait on the McNair deal to keep him out of the Ravens camp, how can we get our picks signed and get them into Titans camp? If we go ahead and sign our guys, and in turn blow by the cap figure at mach 3 with our hair on fire, then the handwriting will be on the wall and the Ravens can simply wait until "Black Monday" or whatever day the cut falls on. Then if we do find a comfortable figure between the team and McNair, inevitably some other guys will have to go. Of the drama .... Resident Capologists ... set me straight on our dollars please.