curse the steelers.com

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Feb 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

We at www.cursethesteelers.com have placed a curse on the Steelers. A curse that will not allow the them to win another Super Bowl for the entire future of their franchise. We hope, and know, that with the power of this curse the Steelers will never win a Super Bowl for the entire future of this team. This one is your last, so enjoy it. That is right they will never win another Super Bowl. The more people that sign the petition, the more powerful the curse will be. So please don't feel shy and sign away.

uhh...I don't know if I'd sign a petition with an email with that many ads.
    Just the same...

pittsburgH SUCKS !!!

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

thanks BiPolar, I'm #79 - come on folks join the fun

that link brought a tear to my eye and made me realize that life with the squeelers owning the championship stinks, but just not as bad as monday cause monday sucks!

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Now this is pure, uncut, freshly baked HATIN'!:sad2: Just "skrait" hatin':hmm:

Dude, don't be hatin' on the Steelers. They won it fair and square:brow:

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

With some help from the Refs, the best the NFL has to offer, the Steelers did win the Super Bowl. If the bad calls by the refs could be eliminated, the game would have been closer, but I think would still have the same results.
    I would have liked to see the Seahags win since they had never won it. I like Holgren to, but he does have a Super Bowl ring, that's why Seattle hired him.
    I think the Steelers were the better team remembering that they had to fight through the cities of Indianapolis, Cincinnati and Denver to get to Detroit. And watching those games, they did it with some ease. The Seahags faired well against the Pitts Blitz, but I think they stopped throwing too soon. Throwing the ball seemed to be their strong point in this game.
    Pittsburgh is not set to turn over too many players this year with Bettis being the exception. The Steelers will be a team to reckon with in 2006 for any AFC team trying to make it to the Super Bowl.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'll "hate" the Steelers. Hell I even like some of their players, Bus, Hines, Burger....not the overrated mouth Jerry Porter....but I can fell the vibes for cursing the Steelers :grrr:

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Hey, I hated the squeelers before all the cool kids were doing it. Sure it's easy to hate a team that loses all the time and that your favorite team owns, see Titans/Oilers-squeelers 97-2003 Titans owned the squeelers going 10-3 with a PO win in that time frame, and 2 of the squeelers wins were 2001 and the other was the first Tennessee Oiler/squeeler meeting in pittsburgH in 97. Yeah it was easy hating the squeelers then, now only the real hardcore believers like myself show their hatred at the yellow striped squeelers.

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

You know what? I was actually at that '97 game in Pittsburgh at Three Rivers stadium. I wore the cutest red outfit. I was just a young kitten back them.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Yeah well I was at the game in Memphis, and I wore something, but not black and yella like 40,000+ &*%&^'in squeeler fans did!

9. Brown29

Brown29 Guest

No offense but that petition is really retartded. Who cares about the Steelers.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

That petition is brilliant from the creators viewpoint.
    He's capitalizing on hater hate. That's awesome...:greedy:

For all I know gotitans might actually be profitable in a small way for the google ads. Did you see how many ads were on that site? Crazy mad ads...that was the whole point of it. For all we know, the guy that made it is a Steeler fan and is raking in the mulah for everybody that signs it with an email. He might even actually sell the email addys to spammers...I didn't sign it, just the same I thought it was interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar