Curtis Riley

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HonoluluYogi, Sep 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Let's not get too excited about a guy added to the roster after the season starts.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

ATV left us bud, we made a very fair offer, he was too butthurt over the coaches always giving Tommie Campbell extra opportunities to take his job tho and picked Tampa.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

ATV has sucked in TB anyway

4. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

So he agreed to stay with the Titans instead of "doing whatever he needs to do to head to New England?"

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That does appear to be what happened yes

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Are you high! Verner was a f***ing baller. He was a stud even in his rookie year. He played the ball unlike these numbnut DBs we have now who always have their backs to the play and get burnt on the reg. Ruston's dumbasss let him walk and TB signed him to a very modestly priced deal.

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I know he left and I'm still butthurt over it. He had a natural instinct to make plays and a very high football IQ. I loved ATV. As for Tommie Campbell that just showed how terrible Jerry Gray was. I don't blame ATV for leaving but I miss him. JMac is and has always been our most overrated CB since he's gotten here. PCox looked terrible Sunday too but stepped up big time when we needed him to. I think he usually plays solid just had a really really bad game against Detroit.

I can only hope that whatever Dick sees in these DBs starts to shine and soon because I am unimpressed.

8. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Didn't he get benched in Tampa? Lol Sorry dude, but Verner is and never was anything special... Better than what we have? Sure. @JCBRAVE would be better than what we have.

Verner wanted out and took TBs offer while TNs was really close.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Yup even tho I understood Verner I'm disappointed.

Cox had a pretty bad game but its crazy he almost came down with 2 INTs. I know Stafford only threw that ball cuz there was offside but it was still nice to see Cox win the one on one matchup.

10. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

When he first came onboard and made that INT at Dallas and we beat them I had such high hopes we had turned the corner. Another Lucy moment....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar