Custom Madden Cover

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by maximus, May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maximus

maximus Starter

A favor
    Do any of you photoshop guru's know how to do a custom Madden or NCAA football cover. I am wanting a Custom Madden Cover with myself on the cover(as a joke). I have the picture already. If you are willing to help me out, I will be much appreciated.
    Just PM or post here and I will get you the picture

PS
    I would do it myself except my computer is to bad to run photoshop, so I don't have photoshop

2. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

go check the EA website, they had .psd's that you could download and make your own...i could do it for ya after i finish my finals

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Ill do it for u. I have a template. send the pic. make sure its big enough tho. if i stretch it to fit it might look weird

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Heres 2 examples of how I can make them. One with a white BG and one with the grid BG.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

That's fricken crazy I wish I was that good does it cost anything to get photoshop?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

in theory yes...if you know your way around the internet no..

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Haha!

Any help on how to get this for free?

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

SOoo you gonna put your pic in here so I can make it for you or what.

10. maximus

maximus Starter

Yeah, I need to get it off my sister's computer and she is asleep. It's a pretty big picture, and it might not fight on the gotitans.com forum guidelines. Would you rather me email it to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar