Cut Scaife for Moss' roster spot

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HeadOnASwivel, Nov 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

What does playing style have to do with the future?

2. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

Scaife seems unmotivated to me. Like he doesn't really care if he catches the ball or not. IMO.

3. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I agree with 1oo% I think he should get less snaps because clearly steven and cook have improve or it looks like they will if they get more touches.

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

costarica looks like the most logical poster on the board compared to deuce. How the tables have turned.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Scaife does look like he doesn't give a crap. Perhaps a bad attitude knowing Stevens and Cook are there.

But I'd cut Nickey before him.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I'd cut Nickey before I hit the interstate

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

LOL @ Bo getting cut. We don't have to cut anyone for Moss.

8. Wraith

Wraith Starter

Cut Gage

9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I just don't understand why you have to take a shot at David Givens. He suffered what was ultimately a career ending injury. Its not like he was just out there sucking it up. He didn't get much of a chance.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Oh I misunderstood your reply, I thought you were saying they were similar because the Titans would refuse to play both of them. My mistake. However Moss has good hands, and isn't a moron, Cook on the other hand...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar