Cutler the coach killer strikes again...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

So Cutler has now gotten his 3rd coach fired and the GM this time. Will be very interesting to see what happens in Chicago. Will they try to find a coach that believes in Cutler or will the new coach/GM want to dump Cutler and move forward with their own guys. The Bears certainly are in striking distance to trade up to #2 sitting in the #7 position if they decide to part ways with Cutler.

Jets are sitting at #6 and will be with a new HC and GM. So do they make a splash to land a QB.

2. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

They may as well, considering Geno ain't worth a damn.

3. jwhite0303

jwhite0303 Starter

Dumping Cutler and his contract is easier said than done. Finding a coach that believes in him, and willing to stake his employment on him, will probably be tougher though.

4. amy

amy Starter

Funny how Cutler is taking the fall for the idiocy of the coaches and GMs that have kept him on these past years and enriched his bank account. I would say he may be smarter than the average QB! :nod:

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Trestman and their GM were undeniably bad... I still assume Cutler is going to be on his way out too.

Every coach that has been fired because of Cutler deserved it anyways.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Firing Lovie was a huge mistake in the first place. Trestman was a terrible hire to replace him with. Who the **** fires a 10-6 coach?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  7. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I can really see the teams who fired their coach and/or GM move up in the draft to get a QB. Hope mariota and winston light it up in the playoff game.

Jets move up to get winston sounds so typical for some reason.

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I'm still glad we took VY over Cutler. Hands down.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Firing Lovie was definitely a mistake.. No way a new coach puts his stake in Cutler, unless its a coach just happy to have a HC opportunity; a guy that would never get the opportunity elsewhere. Maybe they could hire Munchak LOL

I guess a new coach could just keep Cutler as the backup and try to trade up for Winston/Mariota

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Mark Trestman was the Cutler killer.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar