Cutler to Jags or Titans unlikley

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

typical Fisher talk

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Campbell is handling it well in DC. Unlike Mr. Cutler did in Denver.

3. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

nice post. i respect your position, and its a lot nicer to read than omg cutler has a losing record

4. PBV

PBV Camp Fodder

I respect yours too, and I agree.... to an extent. He has made horrible decisions and acted like an unprofessional douche bag. It also isn't a good sign that Fisher still considers VY the backup. That has bust written all over it.

But I hope he turns it around, and I think he is capable. Camp should be very interesting. VY hasn't had to have open competition in camp yet. His rookie year KC was given the starting job. In 2007 and 2008 VY was already entrenched as the starter and taking only 1st team reps. Now he is the 2nd teamer guy who has to shine everyday under the scrutiny of fans and journalists alike. If he chokes, we will hear about it. If he fails to have a good camp, I will consider him useless to the future of our team.

Either way I'm glad we didn't spend so much to get Cutler in trade. We need the picks. Hopefully I won't regret us not drafting Cutler, after camp, I likely will.

5. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

BFD....Cutler has never played in a playoff game either.

6. Passepartout

Passepartout May Flowers and May Day

At least not yet!

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

In your own mind yes.

Your hero was always right and now after 3 seasons he is out of football for good.
    :hmm:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The amazing thing is you have not considered one simple, yet oh-so-obvious thing.

Defense is the reason Denver (and us) win games.

9. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

i am sure if i played qb, and my defense only gave up 7 points, i would like 50-0. cause i could figure out away to score 8 points!

cutler is an ok qb. thats it. when it came down to a shoot out, he couldnt keep pulling his gun. the good/great qbs can do that.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

If you only put up 8 points as a Titan qb last year, you would have been 1-15. I don't get it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar