Cutler vs Titans FO

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Aug 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Think Cutler will play his arse off trying to prove to the Titans FO and Tennessee that they made a mistake?
    I think he will. I think he'll try to send a message that he is a better QB.
    He's better off where he's at. I think he has more tools to work in Denver than he would here.

2. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Why would he be mad at us? If anything, he should be thanking Fisher for recommending him to Shanahan. Besides, isn't from TN, so he had no reason to want to be here, other than to be a higher pick.

I think he'll play well though..because he's a good player.

3. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

As I said in another forum: I think this is a preview of playoffs 2008

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I just hope Vince doesn't get outplayed too bad.

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I hope we're not waiting that long.

6. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Dropping down in the draft cost him millions! He ended up on a good team, one that will go further this year than the Titans, I wish him luck.

7. nendzone

nendzone All Titans, All the Time

I don't know if any team, Titans included, were ever going to take Cutler at #3 overall. If the Titans had decided on him, chances are they would've dropped back some in the first round before taking him.

Let's just keep in mind that Cutler went to a team that was in the AFC Championship game last year.

8. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

No offense but if Cutler was as good as he thought he was I would have expected him to have done something in college.

He might be a great player on a crappy team like Farve was but even Farve did something in college.

Vince can do it all, once he gets a little help and learns the offense.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Vince ended up much better off than I thought he would. I was pleasantly surprised. Better completion % than Cutler. Cutler was shredding us at first, and thank goodness that slowed down. I like how, by comparison, Vince got better, even though it was against weaker competition than Cutler initially faced. Still, I think everyone gets to feel good about Vince's overall performance. It's a good confidence builder for the future. Still a long way to go from here, but some things looked better than last week. He learned from mistakes quickly, showed good ability to put things behind him. Looked a little unsure at times, and got a little shook under pressure, but bounced back well. Showed some guts, too.

10. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I think Vince has more potential in the long run, but I think Cutler looks like he could step in and be a quality QB from day one, so its a wait and see situation. But, in all honesty, I wouldnt be surprised if Cutler isnt the best of the QBs in this draft, because he seems smart and he has a cannon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar