Cuts, my keepers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I heard yesterday during the game that Fisher already had made up his mind as to who was getting cut. I have 4 players that have caught my attention and I am hoping are not on his list; Marcus Randall, Tullock, Ahmard Hall and Antoine Harris.
    Randall, he knows how to play several postions and has played them all pretty good.
    Tullock, I think he's better than Sirmon. I watched him yesterday as a Packer blew by him and Tullock took off after him with a vengence.
    Ahmard Hall, this guy is tough, great hands. Yesterday, the Packers tried to pull his leg off trying to keep him from getting that first down.
    Antoine Harris, Pitbull comes to mind!
    Any thoughts?

2. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

Im not sure about the rest but Tullock isnt going anywhere.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

no way Tulloch could go.

4. I'm sure Tulloch will replace Sirmon mid-way through the season, if not earlier

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't. Fisher is a loyalty guy.

6. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

Tulloch will likely make the team, but he is not physical enough to be the man in the middle. To be the man in the middle, you have to make the plays in the gaps not chasing plays downfield. Sirmon is not the ideal MLB, but he is better at taking on the blocks and filling gaps than Tulooch is at this point.

7. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I've heard talks about Flemming leaving as well as Calico.

???

It'll be interesting, to say the least.

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Tulloch will be there. The ? at LB for me is Nande....he really hasn't done squat. I still doubt they release a 5th rounder though.

Randall has looked really comfortable playing LB now. He's looked better on the field than Nande. Now there's the quandary :whoop:

Hall fits the bill better than Troy for what we want to do. Too bad, Troy has some skills. If we didn't have 3 good RB's, he could stick around in sort of a Holcombe rb/fb/st's role.

Harris has made some plays, but I don't remember anything when he started. But hey, if he's better than say Gardner, we could probably use him. Isn't he sort of a S/CB tweener?

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I didn't notice Randall last night but the others all stood out.

Hall looks like he's stolen Fleming's spot at FB but Titans radio were saying we'll be keeping Fleming because he's a special teams star. Payton popped up last night but I think he will be lucky if he stays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar