Cuts?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gotons, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

You think Ganther's gone then? I don't disagree. Just curious.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Right now (since anything seems possible) it wouldn't surprise me if Hawkins was cut, too, and we just had 4 WRs for the time being.

I say that because we still have receiving options in Cook, Scaife, Johnson, Ringer, Crumpler, Stevens...and I can't seem to recall Hawkins playing special teams all that well right now.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

My vote is for Ringer and Mouton for Kick Return and Ringer for Punt Return!!!

As for DB depth we still have Fin,Harper, Cary Williams, Mouton, and o crap we do need help!!

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Was anybody else upset about AJ Trapasso being cut =[

We should atleast practice squad him or something so next year he can replace ole Craig.

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I was. but ol craig is healthy and sturdy. A.J. was fun though, good luck to him.

and i havent even seen ringer at punt return.

i really hope we keep henry over ganther. Ganther has shown some burst at times.

but henry is interesting. 4.3 speed near cj. Big and powerful like lendale. All he needs is vision. which comes with practice and reps. He just needs more coaching because this guy can be a good back. As for ringer i need to seee him some more to be totally sold. The guy has class and sweet feet. But i need to see production against the starters to be sold. I still like te pick though.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I heard some where most teams watch the Titans cut list more than any other team Cause we cut a lot of decent players we just don't have room for.

I can name several right now that will be picked up soon.

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Poor AJ, he was the most talked about punter in the pre season. I hope we keep him on the PS. I was hoping he would win the job, IMO Hentrich is getting a little worse every year, oh well.

8. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

And Mccourty. Fuller plays a bit of CB too so I think we got the numbers back there. It's can they perform thats the problem.

9. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Anyone who can make Jerry Jones look like a complete fool deserves a roster spot in my book.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

everyone can like AJ but come on he has a hella weak leg. He has punts for like 30 yards and :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr:. We need a boomer to replace craig. Punting has always been a huge part of the titans teams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar