Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Cuts?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gotons, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    I think AJ will be picked up soon.
  2. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    You people want Chris Henry? Seriously? He can't cut it, I'm surprised he didn't get cut yesterday with Paul Williams. Yes, he plays special teams, but Ganther does too. Early in the offseason I said that this was the season that Ganther got cut. Today, I think I was wrong, Ganther makes it, Henry goes.
  3. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $23,001
    Henry can return kicks. That's the difference. Neither of them will be difference makers on the field as running backs, I'm certain of that.
  4. earlers Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I think Henry makes the cut because he can return kicks and also play special teams. I haven't seen Ganther on too many special teams tackles but i have seen Henry.
  5. earlers Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Also, I don't ever remember Henry fumbling a return
  6. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Henry can return kicks? It would be criminal for Fisher to put that kid back there again. Just because he has a head of stone doesn't mean he won't eventually get killed.
  7. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Ugh, I really hope that we don't have Henry returning kicks. With vision that bad, we'd never get anywhere. Since his career return average is only 20 yards, I don't think that will be our solution. Carr averaged 28 yards per return last season, and even Jones averaged 24.
  8. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,801
    why is donnie nickey not cut? Special teams I get it, but he can do nothing else terrible safety
  9. From-the-stands Rookie

Moolah:
    $88
    I think Fisher appreciates guys who are smart, hit hard and play hurt. Say what you will about Nickey's skill set, but there's nothing easy about not missing games in the NFL due to injury.
  10. MadDog GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

Moolah:
    $0
    Chris Henry returning kicks? Does anyone not remember that embarassing hit he took against Indy? He's built like a :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: brick house, but needs to read playing in the NFL for dummies...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.