Cutting Our Cable!

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Aqutis30, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 They may have the Coin, but I have the Quan. Tip Jar Donor

We could still use a pole antenna as long as we have the analog to digital signal converter right?
  2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

As far as I know it should work. The new outside antenna's should be HD now.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO Tip Jar Donor

If any of you have a PS4, and Playstation Vue is available in your area, check it out.
  4. Passepartout

Passepartout Ready for Halloween

I can't live without cable. As really need the NFL Network and the news.
  5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 They may have the Coin, but I have the Quan. Tip Jar Donor

The news and Titan's football is the ONLY reason we went back to cable.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I started looking for alternatives to paying big money for PPV fights and Sunday Ticket to watch the dumpster fire we've been enduring the past few years. I found a device called Streamsmart. It's pretty neat, it streams from the internet but you can get everything, and I mean everything from worldwide sporting events, PPV fights, tv shows, live channels, even movies that are still in the theater all for free once you've bought the box.

You need good internet speed and it takes a little getting used to when it comes to finding different shows and events but one year of Sunday ticket or a few PPV fights and it more than pays for itself.
  7. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Here is link to their website. I bought mine off of EBay but at the New Year they have since stopped warrantying units purchased on EBay and Amazon.

Streamsmart: The Best Streaming Device. See Why.

(I kept typing in just the domain name but it keeps saving with that quote?)
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  8. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

Or you could get an Amazon fire stick for $40, install kodi, and have access to the same exact stuff. There are also several other android boxes that do the same for less money.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Superhero Squad Tip Jar Donor

You mean stolen. Big difference from "free".
    • LOL LOL x 1
  10. Hormesis

Hormesis Starter

Actually, a lot of the content is paid for in Europe, and then they stream it as an F You to the man, thus providing a service to us. But it has been paid for at least once.....