D. Hall to the Raiders?!?!?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KTOWN TITAN, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i'll give hall credit on this one, he didn't pull anything.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VN5cyfI4A3c&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VN5cyfI4A3c&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

AMEN.

3. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

I guess I'll ask again, what instances from the past season makes your "point" that he sucks. Or, do you just remember the Cowboys game from last year and read crap on ESPN that just rags on D-Hall.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So one year vs his career and you think that makes him good?

Bravo on selective facts, too bad a career is more relevant than one season.

And there are numerous times he has been burned or cost his team by being a hot headed moron who takes a swing at players.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

you know you're doing the same thing he is

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Firstly the faiders have no idea at all what they have with J. Russell, they stupidly didn't play him near enough last year inspite of being out of the playoffs realistically after the first month of the season. Also, about the faiders being much improved...it is amazing how some on this board think that every other teams rejects are the cream of the leauge, they are not resigning these people for reasons, the secret is to find "pieces" that fit your particular puzzle and hopefully not overpay for them ala drew bennett, or in this case J. Walker, Kelly(yeah I know it was their own guy but talk about overpaying), ect. Now on to Hall, he may be a top 10 guy I'll buy that, but the way the NFL changed coverage rules around 03 or so I don't think they matter quite as much, it is much better to put the QB on his ***** instead. Very, very hard to complete a pass on your butt.:grrhee:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yes, but Halls antics are well known and I can't remember EVERY fight he has been in can I?

Heck I don't even know every brawl Pacman has been in either.

8. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Because he has not been in many brawls. It is hard to remember things that don't take place.

9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Um what about the Vegas tussle where he bit the guys leg? What about his most recent fracas where he punched a lady in the face? You know all brawls aren't "Beat It" style organized street wars.

10. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Nnamdi Asomugha was considered a top CB after his first good year in 2006. Why is there a double-standard for Hall?

And no, there hasnt been numerous times. There has been 2. 2 times in several seasons isnt a real big deal...Vince had that this season alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar