D. Hall to the Raiders?!?!?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KTOWN TITAN, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Atlanta Falcons cornerback DeAngelo Hall says he will finalize a contract with Oakland by Thursday morning, allowing the trade sending him to the Raiders to be completed.

A source told ESPN's Chris Mortensen that the deal is for seven years and worth $70 million. The amount of guaranteed money and bonuses in the contract have not been finalized.

SUCKER !!!

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Tough call. He might be an upgrade over Harper, but he's not worth 1/3 the money he'll get. He's decent at best.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

if the titans gave that kind of money to hall i'd picket outside BSP.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

$125 million tied up in Javon Walker and DeAngelo Hall
    :biglaugh:

5. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

*faints* :eh?: Seriously Hall, you do not need all that. Just send like, at least 1 million my way. You won't even miss it in the slightest, but it would come in really handy for me.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There isn't a double standard since I never said Asomugha is a top CB after his first good year.

No, there's been more.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I think he's wanting you to cite EVERY incident specifically instead of just proclaiming "he did it alot"

8. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Funny....no I'd just like him to name just a couple other than the Panthers and Cowboys games. I just dont think that Gunny can/is going to...because there really hasnt been other incidents that Hall has been involved in.

9. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

He could find little things that don't matter. In 04 Hall was cited for driving 40mph in a 35mph zone. That illegal street crossing that took place in 05. We all remember that crisis. Many Atlanta fans worried if he would ever play again. Hall is such a thug. Always kicking orphans and what not.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yet somehow its ok for you to say 'Hall is good' and that's all?

I do remember early in his career, might have been his rookie year, he go into a heated exchange with someone then the very next play oh so smartly took a swing at the same player and 15 yards. Yeah poor example, but hey, I don't follow his career as closely as you apparently do.

He got into it with a Titans players as well, gave us some more yards.

There is a reason the Falcons traded an apparently 'star' player and it's because he is a pain in the ***. You can stick your head in the sand if you want and just say things hoping they will be true, I on the other hand have at least something to back me up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar