D. Henry tops among backs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Sep 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He had some decent returns, some decent receptions, and other plays.

ahem- more plays than the other 22's balls that you're slobbering on, at least.

:)

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Henry was damn good today

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

These are always great comments. When in doubt, try to insult the other. I'm sure when you go through my post history (which you won't), you'll find very little of mine on Henry. I'll wait and see how he performs, but I also recognize a hater like yourself.
    I like those stats though, SOME decent returns, SOME decent receptions, SOME other plays. Maybe I was totally wrong about DMC, you've SOMEwhat sold me. Maybe he can do SOMEthing for SD in the future (since he did nothing today).

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Along with Murray... Too bad we didn't go smash mouth all day long.

Instead we wanting to put it in Mariota's hands.

5. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

It's nice to see a legitimate run game again for the first time in years. Now we need to get some legit WR threats.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He always is, need to feed him more

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Come on, running backs don't need time to develop. Eric Dickerson gained over 1800 yards his rookie year and Eddie George and Earl Campbell were studs right from the beginning.

Competition is always a good thing.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Henry struggled with pass protections when he first came to Bama because he never had to do that in high school. He's been great at that so far with the Titans.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

So many awesome, tough runs yesterday

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

and a legit qb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar