Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

D.J. Fluker for RG?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Jan 20, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Just Win Baby Practice Squad

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $448
    The more I think about it, our coaches covet lineman with position flexibility. See Harris, Amano, Velasco, Matthews. If Star falls (fingers crossed), I can see us easily taking Fluker in the 2nd. He comes in at RG and then in 2014, or 15, we can see if he can start at RT if Stewart isn't re-signed.
  2. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    1. Star
    2. Fluker/Jones
    3. Top SS

That would be pretty sick
    Titan43, xpmar9x and Ensconatus high five this.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,145
    I'd have -125981258 problems with that.
  4. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Before Matthews decided to stay in school I thought maybe he could be a great guy to pick to play OG to start and eventually move out to OT when Roos or Stewart are done. Hard to project some of these OTs as OGs but for the most part they shouldn't have much of a problem although you might want to avoid a guy who is over 6'6.
  5. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,461
    I actually wouldn't mind this pick at #39 at all. I think Fluker has a great NFL career.

I have never been the one to warm up to taking an OL in the first day of the draft, but I am all for bringing in someone that can keep Locker upright for more than 3 seconds.
  6. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    Yeah OL isn't really the fun type of pick but I really don't care anymore. We need someone to help the run game and keep Locker alive. I would be more excited about going with a Warmack or Fluker in the 2nd rather than a skill position player in one of the early rounds. That's how sad it's getting.
    Titan43 and Titanup1982 high five this.
  7. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    Fluker measured in today at 6'5 355lbs with a wingspan over 36 inches. We will find a place for him to play.

btw now a member of the 10,000 posts club whoop whoop time to go outside more
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,636
    Sunlight is overrated, youre good.
  9. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,471
    Scouts saying he is a power run O lineman. Not much of a zone blocking candidate.
  10. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,636
    I'm pretty sure zone blocking is gone with Loggains being the OC.
    Titan43 high fives this.