Smack Daily Reminder

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, May 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

well they gotta drink themselves into buying the luck hype he sucks so bad

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. XO

XO Nevada Native

I've had problems there too. Don't know why. I use www.imgur.com

Photobucket sucks.

But not nearly as much as the Colts.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Not sure what you did there.

I tried to fix it.

Colts suck.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

INDIANAPOLIS- As part of Luck's contract, the Colts listen to Broadway show tunes during practice. This year they have been re-creating scenes during warm ups. They have done "Guys and Dolls" (with Luck playing a Doll), "The Birdcage" (with Luck playing Agador the flaming housekeeper), and for the holiday season Luck threw a hissy-fit until he was given the role of bottom elf in "Elf the Gay Musical".

[​IMG]

Annie was quoted as saying his performance was "fabulous", but all the critics say he SUCKED, which he obviously does.
    The Colts, well they SUCK everyday...

:coltssuck::bliss::coltssuck:

6. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Colts always spend New Years Eve partying at gay disco bars donned in their gay apparel and dancing to this song especiallly adapted for Colts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:banjump: :coltssuck:

7. Hoffa

[​IMG]

:coltssuck::bored::puke::coltssuck:

8. Hoffa

[​IMG]

Annie Luck confirms that Aaron Rogers is not gay. "Of course he isn't, he has turned away my advances several times", says Luck.
    Luck went on to say that he has tried every trick in the book to entice Rogers into a gay fling.
    "I saw how special Peyton and Kenny Chesney's love was, and I tried to capture the same magic with Aaron, but he constantly shoots me down". said Luck, " I have wasted many dozens of roses and cleansing enemas on that dreamy cheese head".
    Luck said he plans to move on and give up on the devoutly hetero Rogers, and added, "Aaron is so yesterday, this offseason I got Schwab fever, and he's a gamer with Annie dumplins I offered him, wink-wink"....

:coltssuck::puke::coltssuck:

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Hoffa

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Look at this loser, lol. His New Year's resolution was to quit sucking. That resolution was broken one second after midnight on New Year's Day.

[​IMG]

Then there's this idiot. He actually wrote an advice columnist asking if quitting sucking should be his New Year's resolution.

[​IMG]

Here's how that went:
    Q: I need to quit sucking. Should that be my New Year resolution?
    Signed, Colts fan in Indiana

A: (after prolonged, uncontrollable, hysterical laughter) Making that a resolution would be a waste of time. As a matter of fact, you're a waste of time. You aren't good for anything but wasting oxygen everytime you take a breath. You will always suck, Colts fans will always suck, and the Colts will always SUCK!

[​IMG] :truedat: :coltssuck:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar