Daimion Stafford GIF

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If freaking Zach Mettenberger gets his own thread than so does Daimion Stafford.

After combing thru last weeks game vs Green Bay I caught myself specially looking out for #39 second year Safety Daimion Stafford. Here's the play that caught everyone's eye.

[​IMG]

As far as evaluating Stafford. I'd have to say I was left wanting more. He finished the game with 4 tackles, problem is the kid is hit or miss, as in he may blow you up or he may blow the play and let you run off for 20 more yards. Im excited to get another chance to watch him vs New Orleans this Friday.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

That was a BS tackle. I'm sure that 130 lbs or whatever he weighs, really hurt.
    A person with any footing would have plain run him over. The back had just turned around from the catch.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I honestly thought it would get flagged for helmet to helmet, leading with helmet, "launching" etc. I'm glad it didn't and that is the kind of hit that makes football entertaining to me. But they were all over that type of tackle last year and the year before.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

Not true. Stafford continues to knock people back all game. Not one of his tackles was just another tackle, all 4 rocked the guy he was aiming for.

He also whiffed on two plays, but one was called back, so he really only messed up once.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. nickmsmith

I just like talking smack about Titans players. I am a fake fan.

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. JCBRAVE

Goodness! Ive now watched that gif over a hundred times, never gets old.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I think that hit looked a lot worse than it really was. I remember being like "daaaaaayum" when it happened but then when they showed the replay it didn't even seem like that hard of a hit to me. I think he just got him in the right spot at the right moment to flip him around like that. The back got up in like 0.2 seconds so it's not like he got laid out or anything.

Still, I liked the effort/intensity and it was a bright spot in an otherwise terrible game.

8. JCBRAVE

The RB's momentum flung him back on his feet, thats how hard he got rocked.

9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Chris Henry got laid the F out and he got up in 0.2 seconds. That doesn't mean anything.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. nickmsmith

how dare you mention that name in this respectable thread!

• High Five High Five x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar