Dallas Clark out for the year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 3gtitan, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3gtitan

3gtitan returning video tapes

Dallas Clark was put on IR!!! Besides Peyton this is the next name I want to see on the list of colts that we don't have to deal with. Definitely improves our chances of winning this division!!!

2. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

WOW...

This is a terrible thing to happen to the Colts season....I'll break out the Dom Perignon to celebra.... mourn this upsetting event for our fellow AFC South team....

3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I like Dallas, it works in our favor, but I'm not going to celebrate it.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I don't wish injury on a classy guy like Dallas Clark, but I like that the Colts are finally getting the rash of injuries that every other team has had to deal with in the last decade.

6. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

There is something about Dallas Clark I just despise. I am not really even sure what it is, maybe the annoying 40s number on a tight end..

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

He's my only fantasy TE. I hate my life.

8. 3gtitan

3gtitan returning video tapes

Or that he is good and has good games against us...I wasn't praising the injury but I do like the fact that Peyton has his favorite security blanket on the sidelines when he faces us this year

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Time for Darelle Revis, LaDainian Tomlinson, Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs, Ed Reed, Tom Brady, Wes Welker, Big Ben, Rashard Mendenhall, James Harrison, Troy Polomalu, and Peyton Manning to go on IR.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Goddell will just change the rules where Indy TEs can catch the ball on one hop and can use their cains to defend themselves

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar