Damian Williams>Justin Gage

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ScotTitan, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Why am I seeing Gage being targeted 6 times in a game? With zero receptions.

Williams made a great catch and has shown excellent hands this season but has been shunted by fishers man love for Gage. Gage must be unbelievable in practice.

Side note very happy by Cookie's performance today. Next season we should have an excellent recieving core, just need a QB.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I would love to see what Damien Williams would do if he played for the Colts or Falcons.

Jeff has pizza, steaks, and chicken wings in the freezer, but continues to go with SPAM every week.

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I think I covered this a few weeks ago.. doesn't matter if Gage is awful, he was here before DW so.. by default, he starts.. any Fisher lovers care to dispute that?

Old discussion

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I agree that Gage is a disappointment but I'd like to point out that the "man love" comment makes any argument you may have much less effectual. I don't particularly want Fisher to remain the coach of this team either but we should all try to be objective.

5. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

okay take away my childish man love comment. Based on this season alone, Williams has out performed Gage.

Surely we play the best players available, regardless of who was here first.

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Even the Fisher lovers (and I'm not one) must be puzzled by why Gage gets on the field. He has to be (and I'm sure will be) cut this offseason.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Gage is a big time momentum breaker. He once was halfway reliable, but now it's a different story.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Today the Bengals benched a Ochocinco and of course TO is out and they did really well with their young receivers. I know Britt and Williams are our only young receivers but I don't suppose it ever occurred to Fisher to shuffle up the receiving core to see what happens. Maybe get Williams more involved, maybe this Moss guy I keep hearing about. I dunno. Fisher knows best, I mean you don't become far and away the most overrated coach in all of pro sports for nothing.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Something tells me that the Bengals don't win that game with TO and Ochocinco in the lineup today.

10. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

One word lavelle hawkins .He is our best WR better then Britt and moss put together yet he never gets to play WHY?

Fisher plays vets of talent and thats why he should get fire.
    We need to rebuild around lavelle hawkins because he is a future hall famer.Its a shame he never plays.

And for D.Will i think his gonna get cut if fish stays because he love mariani for some reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar