Damian Williams/Marc Mariani/Lavelle Hawkins SUCK!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Just wanted to focus some of the bashing away from CJ and on these three scrubs.

Marc Mariani is straight worthless. I've never seen a slower kick return man in my life, or less agile for that matter. Dude got LAID OUT by Neil Rackers, the kicker. LOL.

Damian Williams I swear is brain dead, and he has bricks for hands. If the guy could remember the right route half the time maybe he'd get more oppurtunities to drop passes. Deep ball hits him right in the bread basket and of course he makes us look like a JV high school team and botches that up and hurts himself in the process. He sucks so much he's a liabilty to his own health.

Lavelle Hawkins sucks the most though. I don't know why we ever drafted him. His voice should have been the indicator that he plays like a girl. I think the ball is being thrown to fast and hard at him so it hurts his hands and he can't catch it, yeah he blows.

They're all Fisher guys, but Munchak is a Fisher guy too, so they'll probably retire as titans in 15 years.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

not to bring this into this conversation...but i am beginning to ask myself who sucks more....these 3 or cj

3. KyTitan

KyTitan Rookie

Those 3. At least with CJ we can wonder what the hell happened to him.

With the 3 stooges at WR, they suck and we know it.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Mariani sucks for sure. His days are over with, and I don't understand the love for him.

Williams still have potential, but is only suited for a #3 WR.

Hawkins, well he is just Hawkins.

5. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

Agree on 2 of the 3.

Still think Damian Williams can get it together. He had some big plays in the previous two games.

Yeah he drops passes. So did TO. Yeah he's dumb. So is every other reciever that ever played football. He's got the speed, size, and athletic ability to be great. He'll figure the rest out. He's still young, and didn't see the field at all under Fish.

Lol, I played reciever in HS a little bit. On a terrible team. It's really not a hard position to learn. I think they put me there cause I had lower test scores and smoked mad weed. Or as I called it... standard reciever/DB genetics.

6. BeatADeadColt

What's happening with Avery?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he's gonna be one of the better players on this team for a very long time.

Dude was killin it in SL before he Fd his ish up.

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I really don't have a problem with Mariani. Kick returns is the least of our worries (although we get a lot of them with all the points we allow).

However, I've definitely given up on Hawkins and am just about ready to give up on DWill. We need to make some SERIOUS changes to this WR group next year. Washington can stay because he's effective when Britt's on the other side.

We should seriously look at Owens this week, at least to send a message that this play is unacceptable and we're looking to make changes.

Avery's catch where he couldn't get his second foot in bounds was abysmal, very amateur like.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

please don't put T.O. in the same sentence as Damian Williams...

T.O. probably has 9 times as many catches as drops over the course of his career....Williams has 10 catches this season, just 10, he's lucky to have less drops than that number.

These 3 stooges make Nate Washington look likea freaking super star beacuse he's the only receiver on the roster who knows how to play the position. It's hilarious.

9. BeatADeadColt

I can do whatever the f I want. It's the interweb. No rules.

He's only really been playing for 3 games. With no experience. What's up man, tryin to keep a brother down? Give him a chance. Lol.

All I'm sayin... Athletically, he's gifted. WR isn't like QB. QB it's 85% skill 15% athletics. If I were to give recievers the same analogy I'd say it's 70% athletics 30% skill. And his skills will get better.

Just watch, he'll be the #1 by the time the seasons over. I'll bet you dude. You have a paypal and a facebook (so i know where to find you if you b!+ch out)? Keep track of Wash and Williams' stats from this point on. I got 50 (maybe 100 if you wanna tempt me) on Damian having more TDs AND yards than Wash. You takin it? Come on man... It's a good bet. I'd actually probably take that bet, but I got faith in my boy lol. And 50 bucks really isn't much to lose if I do.

If you so choose to take the bet and I stop posting on this website, get at me here. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001216977963

Man of my word, I'll pay if I'm wrong.

But you need to provide the same, and you need to pay up if you're wrong.

10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Mariani is a worthless, and i mean worthless receiver. But as a kick/punt returner he's w/e he catches the ball I'm fine with that for the time being, we can draft some track star in the 7th round next year to replace him.

Williams I like, but his hands are killing me. He reminds me of Nate Washington when Nate first got here, getting passes to him, for what should be good catches and then dropping it, hopefully he can work on his hands like Nate did.

Hawkins is a bum, never liked this guy, don't understand why so many people on here were always screaming for him to get his chance.

Also wtf is up with our TE's, we have three of them, none of them are amazing blockers and none of them make any catches. Why not just throw Shaun Smith out there to grab someones balls, it would probably be more effective.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar