Damian Williams/Marc Mariani/Lavelle Hawkins SUCK!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hahahahahaha thank YOU for asking, here we go:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5_uxeeyW0zY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I knew this would come in handy some day, thanks Obie

Ya shoulda asked me for 2, then I'd have nothing for you LOL.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

LOL. Thats the catch you went with?

First of all, a 6 year old girl could make that catch with her eyes closed, thats how easy it was. Second, he looks surprised that he even caught it, which is understandable considering he knows he sucks. Third, he sucks so much he forgets which way to run for a second before finally turning up field and being brought down by the weakest defender out there.

I love the teammate yelling "There you go Hawk!", which indicates "Hawk" doesn't make plays very often so its a pleseant surprise to see him getting some burn. The pity encouragment confirms my opinion that Lavelle Hawkins is straight garbage at Football.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Yea is time to drop all hope on this guys.

Mariani getting POP by the kicker was pretty much it for me.
    I'm a huge Hawkins Fan but I'm not blind he sucks and he sucks really bad.
    DWill has a shot but Titans and young WR=bad.Simple math problem we suck at creating WR.

And PLZ STOP with the Avery Hype he is pretty much a 10 game rental he won't stick with us or anyone else.

WE HAVE THE WORST WR UNIT IN THE NFLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. JCBRAVE

:woot::woot::woot: You asked for only 1, I gave you only 1

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oRrIL4KEFL4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

sadly if the NFL does not change the KO rule back to where there is KOs again MM will be done.

No fans like this rule so I am sure it remain the way it is and the sissyfication of the NFL will continue.

FWIW at least MM can catch a dang punt and that alone might keep him in Tennessee, probably not anywhere else though as other teams seem to not have a problem finding someone that can at least field a punt.

6. JCBRAVE

If this Kick off rules sticks, we've gotta cut ties with the 7th rounder from Fishers sons school. He's not quick enough to run routes and get open. I hope Mariani finds his way tho.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

the myth that Mariani would be effective if teams kicked off from the 5 yard line. He would still fail to get us good field position..

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Jesse is that you?

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

close enough..

10. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

That was funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar