Damian Williams signs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Just got a text from The Zone.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

:logo:Sweet!:logo:

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

gonna be a great Punt Return man. i wonder if they gonna keep Rusty Smith over Chris Simms?

4. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

i think he could be good for us. excited to have tha kid on our squad forreals.

and im not one of these dudes lookin in desperate optimism every year at all the mid round WRs we draft thinking maybe this guy is the next DMace. I think this dude can baLL yaheard

5. jessestylex

104 the Zone? how do you get text from them?

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Oh most definitely. Barring a major injury to one of the other 3 QB's, Chris Simms will not be on the Titans final roster.

7. jessestylex

good! they said today on the radio that Rusty Smith has a laser arm and excellent accuracy. he looked great in OTA's. i hope he sticks around a couple years in case Vy doesnt work out. cant wait to see him in Pre Season.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Supposedly the coaching staff is in love with him. And someone (Kuharsky?) said on the radio the other day that Belichick really likes him too and would snatch him up in a heartbeat if the Titans were to let him go.

I hope he lives up to all the hype. Obviously I'm still hoping Vince turns out to be a legit franchise QB but I certainly don't mind having another possibility waiting in the wings.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Gotta wonder what took them so long to get a deal done. The guys in front of him and behind him had been signed for quiet a while.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar