Damien Nash?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by smili, Dec 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smili

smili Starter

All, Is Damien Nash a goner?

I don't think he's played all year, and even late in the year and with Henry hurt, Jarrett Payton is still getting the nod for goal line carries. Has anyone heard anything positive about Nash's development?

He's really the only draft pick that we haven't heard something positive out of this year

thanks in advance

2. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

kinda forgot about him actually, I'm on the JP bandwagon anyway

3. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

Ive been wondering the same thing, I havent even heard Fish mention his name.

4. He'll compete for a job in training camp next year. Tough to tell what the backfield will look like by then between Henry's contract and the draft.

5. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Did Nash dress yesterday? He wasnt on the inactive list, but I dont remember seeing him on the sidelines.

I noticed Marcus Randall was dressed yesterday too.

6. danny

danny Guest

I had forgotten about Randall. Any word on how he's looked in practice ?

7. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

Good enough at least that he was active yesterday. I think he played some on special teams.

8. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

one word 4 u.... BUST!!

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Bust? I bet Randall could perform as well as our current safetys.
    Besides, how can a guy be a bust when he was a UDFA who showed enough promise to make it to the practice squad. Pretty good considering he is getting paid a weekly check to play football and at a position he didn't play in college.

10. I assume he was calling Nash a bust. But let's be honest, 5th round picks just shouldn't be considered busts.

As for his chances, he never really had an opportunity this year. Between injuries and off the field personal issues, he missed a lot of training camp. We'll see what he can do next August.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar