Dangit Fox

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bobo, Dec 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Here in Jackson (2 hrs from Nashville), they show the Panthers and the Aints instead of our game. What the whodannany!?!?! :grrr:

2. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

I'm in NW Tennessee and my Fox was showing the Eagles and the Rams. My god what a crappy game...

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Titan game was 2nd choice down here.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I just wanna know why the hell they do that? I know they have the blackout rule (still have it, I think?), but all the games have been sold out before preaseason even started.

I need to write someone a colorful letter :cuss: :chairwack :yell: :flame:

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I think the local station has their choice of games, except the home market - Nashville - is required to carry the Titans.

so I think the issue is with you Jackson Fox station for not choosing to carry the Titans

6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Well I got up early this AM to watch the game on TIVO after having gone to the game and I was pissed to see that it had recorded the Lions/Cincy game. I totally didn't think about our game being on FOX since it was out of conference. DUHHHHHH

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Yeah I realize Nashville's Fox channel shows it, just don't know why a west TN Fox channel would show another game over it. And it's not like the other game was going to be "better"....Carolina and the Aints :baghead:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar