Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Daniel Baldridge's chance at making the team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 16, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,679
    If you're wondering who the hell is Daniel Baldridge, he's one of our back-up Tackles we were forced to sign last year because of a streak of bad luck on the offensive line.

Titans Amie did a recent piece on the Tackle who also has other dreams, but puts football first.
    http://www.titansonline.com/media-c...-Dreams-/0f68da5b-b06e-4e68-832f-2c620178331f

I was thinking it would be pretty cool of this guy turns into somebody, and at the same time hits it huge in Nashville with country music. I'm personally not big on the genre of music, but I know what sounds good, and Daniel Baldridge has some vocal talent.

I watched Baldridge last week in the 2nd half of our game vs the Redskins, which Ive watched over and over looking to see if there's anything that can be taken away from that game, and while Daniel Baldridge isn't pushing Roos or Stewart for a job, he might just be worth holding on to.

He's #79 out there and hard to miss. Standing at 6'8" 320lbs he's huge, I think somebody said he looks like Trace Adkins, but with more tattoos.

People often talk about Mike Otto being the Tackle we want to keep, but Ive been watching Otto on the Titans for 6 years, and he still sucks. I could see Daniel Baldridge overtaking that job from Otto in time.

I'll be honest, Im kinda hoping he makes the team. He spent last year on the Jaguars practice squad, so he's got a ways to go, but Im pulling for him.
  2. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,967
    Otto is awful. Baldridge is cool by me.
    afcsouthdom high fives this.
  3. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $208
    What ever happened to Byron Stingly?
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,679
    He died
  5. NcTitans_fan Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $93
    From suckattackleitis
    Ghost and Titan43 high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,417
    The guy is huge! I saw him in person at the practice I attended in July. He certainly looks the part and so far has done a good job. Good luck Baldridge!
  6. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
    If his making the team forces me in any way to listen to country music, I want him gone.
  7. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,226

[IMG]

He has been practicing with the starters
  8. THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,135

Nothing, the guy is really solid and should be our back-up T over Otto IMO.
  9. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    I thought Stingily looked pretty good last week myself.