Daniel Baldridge's chance at making the team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 16, 2013.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

If you're wondering who the hell is Daniel Baldridge, he's one of our back-up Tackles we were forced to sign last year because of a streak of bad luck on the offensive line.

Titans Amie did a recent piece on the Tackle who also has other dreams, but puts football first.
    http://www.titansonline.com/media-c...-Dreams-/0f68da5b-b06e-4e68-832f-2c620178331f

I was thinking it would be pretty cool of this guy turns into somebody, and at the same time hits it huge in Nashville with country music. I'm personally not big on the genre of music, but I know what sounds good, and Daniel Baldridge has some vocal talent.

I watched Baldridge last week in the 2nd half of our game vs the Redskins, which Ive watched over and over looking to see if there's anything that can be taken away from that game, and while Daniel Baldridge isn't pushing Roos or Stewart for a job, he might just be worth holding on to.

He's #79 out there and hard to miss. Standing at 6'8" 320lbs he's huge, I think somebody said he looks like Trace Adkins, but with more tattoos.

People often talk about Mike Otto being the Tackle we want to keep, but Ive been watching Otto on the Titans for 6 years, and he still sucks. I could see Daniel Baldridge overtaking that job from Otto in time.

I'll be honest, Im kinda hoping he makes the team. He spent last year on the Jaguars practice squad, so he's got a ways to go, but Im pulling for him.
  2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Otto is awful. Baldridge is cool by me.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titan43

Titan43 Starter

What ever happened to Byron Stingly?
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

He died
  5. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

From suckattackleitis
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH! Tip Jar Donor

The guy is huge! I saw him in person at the practice I attended in July. He certainly looks the part and so far has done a good job. Good luck Baldridge!
  7. steverife

steverife Starter

If his making the team forces me in any way to listen to country music, I want him gone.
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

[​IMG]

He has been practicing with the starters
  9. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

Nothing, the guy is really solid and should be our back-up T over Otto IMO.
  10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I thought Stingily looked pretty good last week myself.