Daniel Graham

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Stevens is overpaid?

he has at least produced with the snaps given him

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

4 years 15 million for a guy with 21 catches in his career is overpaid. And I do not see all this great blocking either. When we go 2 TE in power package production has not been good. He is an nfl min. guy to me.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Glad you aren't a GM. Hell, glad half the people on the internet are not GM's. You have to pay role players as well, not just superstars.

And if you were, I would laugh along with all the players that you want to lowball simply cause thier stats don't look good on paper.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Here's the thing... we spent a 3rd rounder on Stevens, a 2nd rounder on Cook, and now we've just drafted another TE.....

I'll tell you one thing, we have seriously been committed to the TE position!

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

To all the people b*+ching about extending Stevens, there were NO better options at TE. None.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Don't forget Troupe. And Scaife.

And since Wycheck retired, we have had very little production there.

7. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Stevens SUCKS at running routes and that's the bottom line he is not worth 15 million.

Did only reason he got 15 million is because we don't have a blocking TE(Graham will get cut).

And he was injured last season he miss like 4 games 21 catches is not worth 15 million.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

just under $4m seem fishfacelike I agree, but at least he has produced when on the field. And only Eugene 'please kill me' Amano can keep him off the field.

for those that dont remember it was fatarse EA who flopped onto Stevens injuring his ribcage - stupid EA and his stupid being alive and crap

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Gotta think keeping Stevens around is to help the run game. The year CJ went for 2006 yards he had Crumpler on one side paving the way. Stevens is almost as good, and should only improve.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

People still assume Stevens is making like $4 million a year? He's getting $2.1 million this season.

With the new CBA you better get used to role players getting more than they used to, that's the way it's set up now. If rookies get pennies then the money has to go somewhere, especially when teams need to spend 90%+.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar