Dansby the Dolphin, Dunta the Falcon?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SifuSoul, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SifuSoul

SifuSoul Camp Fodder

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/05/dansby-will-be-a-dolphin/

Saw the Dunta Robinson signing on Titanscentral, but didn't see a link.EDIT. Confirmed by several sources. Six year deal to the Falcons. 23 Mil guaranteed.

Dansby would have been a nice pipe dream if we didn't want to go LB in the draft and had no hope for #53, but I honestly thought he was too expensive for us. 43 Mil over 5 seasons, 20 Guaranteed, 23 mil in the first 3 years.
  2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

The Falcons signing Robinson could end up being the best free agent signing of the off season. Their a good team with a bad secondary, if they can draft a good safety they could be a really good team.
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

I'm glad for the Falcons, because they needed a CB like a hungry person needs food. I'm from Georgia and i really like the Falcons and i'm happy for them getting Robinson if we couldn't. Eddyc85, i don't agree with you about them not having a Safety, because they have Thomas Decoud and Erik Coleman, and in my opinion are really good safeties, especially Decoud, who will be a BEAST in the near future..
  4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

As bad as I wanted either of these 2 or both, those contracts are too rich for my blood.
  5. SifuSoul

SifuSoul Camp Fodder

Adam Schefter confirms Dunta Roninson to Atlanta for a six year deal.
  6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Decoud isn't bad but Thomas isn't going to be mistaken for a pro bowler anytime soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.