Dare I Say C.J. Has Been Humbled....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9_inUtYybc"]Crunk Predator Seizure - YouTube[/ame]

Crunk Predator Seizure!!

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Making fun of his tic disorder, cool story, bro.

3. Deuce Wayne

Being uptight. Not cool, bro.

[​IMG]

Senses of humor are cool!!

4. GeronimoJackson

This one time I didn't laugh at a guy having a seizure in my class and another guy called me uptight. Huh.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

That is terrible, DW. For great shame. It is funny though..

I feel for CJ and people who share his problem. You know it has to effect them, and make them self conscious. Pisses me off when I hear some of the backwoods fans we have call a radio statio n and just shout " WHYYY IS SEE-JAYYYY SHAKIN HIS DARN HEAD ALL THE TIME WHATS WRONG WITH HIM, THANKS ILL HANG UP AND LISTEN".

Props to CJ. He developed a twitch in High school, and still goes out there to ball. Peoples stupidity and opinions be damned.

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I don't think its funny to make fun of people with disabilities either. I have a sister who was in a serious car wreck and she's basically having to re-learn everything. If you were handicapped, and possibly struggling to make it through then maybe you wouldn't think it was so funny.

7. Deuce Wayne

My brother has TS.

He doesn't care. He laughs it off.

As everyone should. America has bred a nation of the most sensitive pansies ever.

8. GeronimoJackson

DW, common, it's me, you know I'm just trollin' you lol (we've been doing it since the LeBron thread... Pause), I know you don't mean any harm by it... like 99 percent of the things you say. :)

9. Deuce Wayne

DONT YOU DO THIS TO ME!

Don't you make me cry. Not now! Not here!

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

He said he was checked for it and was told no, so if that is the case, he was misdiagnosed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar