Darius Reynaud to be cut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I like all the ideas of using cj for kickoffs and Britt for punt returns. Heck maybe we will get lucky and britt will take a shot on a return and get his common sense back.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Yep, I would say

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

lost his job too

OHHHHHHHHHHH

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

another no sh** thread lol only difference here is that it was started by titans insider and not jcbrave lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. rodgev

rodgev Starter

Cambell at KR for speed
    D Will at PR for brains

12-4

How simple was that

6. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Titans Insider starts a lot of them. I let them slide because they have a lot of good articles too.

7. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

The biggest no **** one was when Munch said we should have scored on 1st and goal from the 1 v KC. Umm...really? Thanks Titans Insider. I was thinking turnover on downs in that situation was a good thing.

8. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I'd like to see Campbell get a shot returning.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Remember Kenny's rookie year when he returned kickoffs? I wonder if they'd ever go there again?

I've said this a lot on here but to me the two best candidates for the return job is CJ and Kendall. Both are electric with the ball in their hands. I saw a stat someone posted (though I've not confirmed it) that CJ averaged 50 yards per kick return in college.

I don't see why if Patrick Peterson, TY Hilton, and DeSean Jackson can return kicks why the TItans are afraid of putting one of their best players back there. It's just another chance to make a big play.

10. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Also, I have no faith in Tommie Campbell's ability to catch the ball. He seems like a loose cannon to me.

Didn't Khalid Wooten make the practice squad? If he did, I say we bring him up. I thought he looked really good returning in the pre-season plus to my eye he looked a lot faster than D-Will.

D-Will is the boring choice but I would feel really comfortable with him back there. He's sure handed, smart and trust-worthy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar