Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Darius Reynaud to be cut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Oct 21, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 12 users.
  1. Na$hville Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,732
    Good ****
    rodgev high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Ad Eliminator for Tip Jar Donors

Brown
    Moolah:
    $103
    unfortunate that this happy day, is now a sad one due to Bud's passing.
  2. BlakeRx Special Teams Standout

Washington
    Moolah:
    $785
    Niiice. Overdue, but still nice.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Reynaud. Mainly because I know you'll fumble your cardboard box of possessions.
    rodgev and Fry high five this.
  3. Jpalmer76 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $22
    darius seems like such a nice guy i feel for him personally but ive always thought he was a little overrated because of the 2 td's in one game.

Richard goodman is an excellent kick returner that is a FA but i don't think he has done punts.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,367
    Mmmmm...nah he's too important to our passing game. I seem to remember that Williams has return experience. I wonder what's the ETA on Mariani's return?
    rodgev and Dman high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Ad Eliminator for Tip Jar Donors

Brown
    Moolah:
    $103
    he on IR - so next season
    rodgev and Riverman high five this.
  4. Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

GoTitans.com
    Moolah:
    $2,784
    Thank goodness, this guy has cost us big more times than I can remember and at the absolutely worst times. We would have been better off to have no one back there as a returner and just played the ball where it landed. How many points did Reynaud put on the board for the other teams so far this year anyway? I know for sure 9 I can think of right off the top of my head. That's unacceptable and I'm glad Munch doesn't sit around and keep trying to make something work that clearly isn't going to.
    rodgev high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,351
    I assume that this was a memorial "thank you" gesture in honor of Bud at his passing?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $400
    I feel much more comfortable with Williams back there than just about anyone. He is a smart football player and I expect him to do a good job back there.
  5. Fishman35 Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $98
    I feel good about Williams, but what about Tommie Campbell? That guy can flat out run and cut.